Sekadar berkongsi rasa jiwa...

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

my living is for Allah

finally, the light shone into my way.

i have truly understand what my lecturer had said

"la ilaha illa Allah is a radical statement."

yup, truly indeed. it is radical. changing. for the better.

for ourself. for the world. for the ummah.

La ilaha illa Allah. There is no God but Allah.

negate whatever between us and God.

negate whatever that can block us from being close to God.

it is not about running away from the worldly affairs.

it is about how to serve God, in and out

in the best way that we could.

inna solati wanusuki wa mahyaya wa mamati lillahi rabbil 'alamin.

"Indeed my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the Worlds." (6:162)

1 comment:

thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.